We offer our customers turnkey cleanroom medical device manufacturing solutions by managing projects from concept to market. We have had long-term relationships with clients in the UK and Europe including Germany, Sweden, France and Ireland. Some of our current specialities are:
- The manufacture of implants for gynaecological, ophthalmic, rhinological, otological, dental, urological and orthopaedic use.
- The manufacture of plastic mouldings for connection to blood flow monitors.
- The manufacture of drug delivery devices for Coagulant.
- The manufacture and packaging of artificial saliva products.
- The manufacture of silicone rubber and titanium female sterilisation implants.
- The assembly of blood gas analyser consumables.
- The cleaning, wiring and packaging of titanium middle ear implants.
- The manufacture and packaging of retinal implants systems.
- The processing and packaging of dental implants systems.
- The manufacture and packaging of electro-surgical devices.
- The manufacture of implant application devices.
Our projects are supported by:
- A dedicated Project Manager for single point contact throughout the project.
- CE Marking support from our experienced Quality Assurance Team.
- Two seperate Cleanrooms, both over 115m².
- Full Risk Assessment (PFMEA) leading to Validations (IQ/OQ/PQ), amongst other mitigations.
- Comprehensive Supply Chain Management protocols from supplier approval to fulfilment.
- Engineering support. Including process development, process optimisation as well as jig design and manufacture.
- In-house label printing and origination.
- Modern equipped Quality Control department including; non-contact optical inspection, traditional measuring devices and custom gauging.
- Comprehensive device history documentation.
- In-house courier service to ensure products and packages arrive as intended.
Our custom-built fully automated ABB/SVIA Miniflex Robotic Arm System helps up to improve safety and efficiency within the workplace:
The compact, powerful IRB 140 industrial robot is a six axis multipurpose robot that handles payload of 6 kg, with long reach (810 mm). Our IRB 140 is mounted on a pedestal from which it locatates items with the use of the PickVision Software. All mechanical arms are completely IP67 protected, making IRB 140 easy to integrate in and suitable for our intended application. Our IRB 140 is working alongside an SVIA MiniFlex which consists of a series of conveyor belts with built in magic eyes. These, along with the Pickvision software, allows the robot to be fed items in an easily locatable and accessible position. The compact, robust design of the IRB 140 with integrated cabling adds to overall flexibility and usability of the Robot. Below are various images and videos to allow you to experience for yourself what this system does and how it operates:
© Wesley Coe (Cambridge) Ltd, Gas lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4GH, UK.
Company Registration Number - 00502988