As a leading Medical Device Manufacturer in the UK we offer our customers turnkey solutions by managing projects from concept to market.
- The manufacture of implants for gynaecological, ophthalmic, rhinological, otological, dental, urological and orthopaedic use.
- The manufacture of plastic mouldings for connection to blood flow monitors.
- The manufacture of drug delivery devices for Coagulant.
- The manufacture and packaging of artificial saliva products.
- The manufacture of silicone rubber and titanium female sterilisation implants.
- The assembly of blood gas analyser consumables.
- The cleaning, wiring and packaging of titanium middle ear implants.
- The processing and packaging of dental implants systems.
- The manufacture and packaging of electro-surgical devices.
- The manufacture of implant application devices.
- The manufacture and packaging of breast cancer biopsy markers.
Our projects are supported by:
- A dedicated Project Manager for single point contact throughout the project.
- CE Marking support from our experienced Quality Assurance Team.
- Two separate Class 7 Cleanrooms, both over 115m².
- Full Risk Assessment (PFMEA) leading to Validations (IQ/OQ/PQ), amongst other mitigations.
- Comprehensive Supply Chain Management protocols from supplier approval to fulfilment.
- Engineering support. Including process development, process optimisation as well as jig/tooling design and manufacture.
- In-house label design, printing and origination.
- Modern equipped Quality Control department including; non-contact optical inspection, traditional measuring devices and custom gauging.
- Comprehensive device history documentation.
- In-house courier service to ensure products and packages arrive as intended.
© Wesley Coe (Cambridge) Ltd, Gas lane, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4GH, UK.
Company Registration Number - 00502988